One of things we do here at FDF is organise high-profile activities that focus
attention on important issues and, in so doing, change the way our members go
about their business or even encourage consumers to change behaviours.
- To find our more about our campaigning work to improve the food literacy of
consumers, check out foodlabel.org.uk - which will tell you everything you need to know about nutrition labelling.
- Every Last Drop Campaign - Saving water along the food supply chain
- Fresher for Longer - Consumer Attitudes to Food Waste and Food Packaging - communications
initiative under WRAP's Love Food Hate Waste programme
designed to show how food packaging and the way consumers use it can help
- A Future in Food - this campaign rolled out by the Scottish Food and Drink Federation raises
awareness in young people of the many career opportunities the food and drink
manufacturing sector in Scotland has to offer.
- Careers Campaign: Taste Success - A Future in Food - the aim of the Careers Campaign is to show potential entrants that the UK
food and drink manufacturing sector is a 'career of first choice'.
- Chewing Gum Action Group (CGAG) - details of the chewing gum litter campaign
- Workplace Wellbeing – food and drink manufacturers are committed to helping employees lead
Last reviewed: 31 Jan 2014