Digital Careers Campaign
FDF's Careers Campaign, Taste Success, aims to show that the UK food and drink manufacturing sector is a 'career of first choice'.
The online phase of the Taste Success campaign,
targets 16-18 year olds who have an choose science subjects for A level.
Our online output aims to inspire young people to consider careers in the food
and drink sector, an industry with many opportunities.
Have a look at what we have put together:
- Watch our fun fictional 'Mad about Food' videos themed around food science –
available on FDFTasteSuccess YouTube channel.
- Visit our Facebook page and try out our 'sexy food' app. Vote for the sexiest
food, nominate foods for your friends and learn about the science behind the
- Twitter - Tweet us @FDFTasteSuccess and tell us what
Other online activities
- www.notgoingtouni.co.uk – Taste Success has a profile on this leading UK
website dedicated to helping school and college leavers make informed decisions
their future by showing the opportunities that exist outside of traditional
university such as apprenticeships, sponsored degrees, distance learning and
Our profile includes real-life case studies from across the food and drink
and information on career prospects and opportunities.
- The b-live Foundation – a partnership between schools and employers that
supports a community of over 230,000 young people (aged from 11 to 19) to help
and maximise their personal and career development.
Follow the FDF careers campaign on twitter: @FDFTasteSuccess.
Last reviewed: 05 Dec 2012