Can You Keep Pace With How Food & Drink is Changing?
Find out how trends, consumer influences and trading pressures impact on you and
- Discuss emerging trends and the hot issues
- Understand the changes in retail and wholesale and what this means for
- Discover how population changes impact on your products
Join us for our exciting new course – Understanding the Food and Drink
Who should attend?
- People working within food and drink who want a broader understanding of trends
- New entrants to the industry
- Companies with food and drink clients
What the course covers:
Session one - How the food industry works, the supply chain and its complexity
Session two- Key players in the industry and their role
Session three - What's keeping the industry awake - And what should be?
Session four - The industry ten years from now
The course cost includes all course materials and will be lead by FDF's industry
This course is module one of the three module programme ' Introduction to the F
ood & Drink Industry'. You may attend this course independently of the
Module two - Essentials of Food and Drink Legislation -19th June
Module three - Perception of the Food and Drink Industry and Why It Matters -
Other dates are available in autumn 2014
Organiser: Susie Latter, 020 7420 7149, email@example.com