This follows on from our successful Understanding the Food Information
Regulation event in September 2013. It develops further understanding around
and its impact on others including consumers.
This event will be a useful development if you attended our September event but
also to newcomers to the Regulation and its impacts.
- 10.00 Registration & Coffee
- 10.30 Welcome & Chairmans Introduction - Alasdair Tucker, Premier Foods
- 10.40 Overview of the Food Information Regulation
- Helen Gillen FDF
- 11.00 Food Information Regulation 2014, Technical Guidance & National
Tom Stanford, DEFRA
- 11.20 Q & A
- 11.30 Mid-morning Refreshments & Networking Opportunities
- 11.50 Allergen Labelling
- Chun-Han Chan, Food Standards Agency
- 12.10 Nutrition Labelling
- David Townsend, Department of Health
- 12.40 Origin Labelling - Oliver Hamilton, DEFRA
- 13.00 Q&A
- 13.15 Lunch & Networking Opportunities
- 14.00 Distance Selling -
Ed Collins, Brandbank
- 14.20 The Enforcement Perspective - David Pickering, Trading Standards Institute
- 14.40 Q&A
- 14.50 Closing remarks
- 15:00 Close
Ashbury Labelling will run one-to-one labelling surgeries during the coffee and
lunch breaks; their UK and International regulatory experts will be available
advise on your labelling problems. Feel free to bring any particularly
problematic labels, or just come along on the day for a discussion.
Please note changes to originally published agenda.
Organiser: Susie Latter, 020 7420 7149, firstname.lastname@example.org