||Kindly supported by the Business Growth Service
Join the Food and Drink Federation for an event where we examine how & when
to export, as well as exploring the potential risks & opportunities which
come from exporting into new markets.
A key challenge for many small to medium food & drink manufacturers is
knowing when is the right time to expand & break out into exporting.
- What are the export trends and what do they mean for UK companies?
- What support is available and how can you make the most of it?
- Identifying the best route to export success
- How to minimise risk
- How to evaluate demand for your product
- The role of distributors and how to ensure success for your product
- Putting international sales at the core of an established business model
- Mastering the paperwork and avoiding the pitfalls
Who should attend?
Export managers and their teams
Business development and sales personnel
Chief Executives and senior leaders looking to grow the business
Entrepreneurs and new business owners looking for routes to markets
Organiser: Sophie Wilson, 020 7836 7146, Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org