Coca-Cola Great Britain & Coca-Cola Enterprises
“We are always looking for new ways to
inspire and motivate our colleagues to
remain fit and healthy. We know that
having a fit and healthy workforce has
many benefits including reduced stress
levels, decline in sick leave and enhanced
health and wellbeing in general.”
Rebecca Hirst, CCGB Wellness team member
CCGB Great Place to Work Wellness Team CCE Workplace Wellbeing Programme
Coca-Cola Great Britain (CCGB) and
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) have
been developing wellness programmes
for a number of years, supporting staff
in terms of diet, active lifestyles and
emotional resilience. Via the CCGB
'Great Place to Work' Wellness Team
and CCE Workplace Wellbeing banners,
we have a range of initiatives in place and continue to make a positive impact
on colleagues' health and wellbeing.
Coca-Cola Great Britain is a partner
in the Department of Health's Public
Health Responsibility Deal. As
part of this we have made specific
commitments to encourage and assist
our employees to lead more active and
- We have family friendly, flexible working policies and practices.
- We promote and support active travel via our discounted
bicycle purchase scheme and free bike servicing.
- Our onsite gyms and fitness studio at CCGB offer free
classes, team challenges and personal training. We
encourage their use throughout the day. Comprehensive
medical and fitness testing is offered with optional weight
- The staff restaurant offers healthy options and nutritional
information (GDAs at CCGB).
- We provide plentiful desk side fruit each day and free hot
and cold drinks including water, juice and diet and zero
- At CCGB we provide onsite sport and remedial massage and
- A free telephone health advisory service is also available.
Back to index