FDF members support during Covid-19
At the FDF we are monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and supporting members. We are in regular dialogue with the Government and its agencies on how the food and drink industry should react to the spread of Covid-19.
Our job is to ensure that our members and others across the sector are fully informed of the most up to date guidance on the outbreak.
If you are a FDF member, please log in or register for your FDF website account to access Covid-19 support.
There are two ways we are pleased to be supporting non-members during the crisis. Please note that due to demand this support is for individual food and drink manufacturing companies only rather than consultancies, professional advisers or other representatives.
In addition, our non-member web pages contain helpful information and signposting to the regularly updated Government and PHE links.
Please see our advice on COVID-19 for food and drink manufacturers.
Short term membership
We are offering a short-term membership of three months from the date of joining to access FDF support. This membership gives you access to all of our extensive Covid-19 resources and expert advice. It includes:
- Our member webpages with useful information on topics including a key worker letter template; business support; exclusive offers from our professional affiliates and partner information on good factory practice and competition law.
- Regular webinars led by our CEO, Ian Wright. Ian speaks to Government and other key agencies daily, raising the issues of concern to the sector.
- Your enquiries answered by the FDF team through our Covid-19 mailbox.
- Free and low-cost access to a range of recruitment platforms for temporary staff.
- Options on repurposing stock from hospitality and food service into retail.
- Our regular bulletin summarising all activity and progress on Covid-19 issues
The membership is cost recovery only:
£30+VAT for members below £10million UK annual turnover
£80+VAT for members above £10million UK annual turnover
Please note that the membership entitles access to Covid-19 support only and not wider FDF resources or discounts.
Please email email@example.com for more details.
Support for our members
Support for non-members
We are also pleased to support non-members through this difficult period. If you register for an FDF non-member account you can send questions to our Covid-19 enquiry box.
Please note that you must register for your non-member account and accept terms and conditions and data use/privacy policies before your enquiry will be processed. You must be asking for your own company not for a third party.
Once your account is set up, please add Covid-19 to your list of preferences in the account.