Small businesses are the backbone of the food and drink industry and many will become the global brands of the future.
We can support your journey to growth by ensuring you have the best information and advice available to you. If we cannot help directly, we can signpost to other partners.
Join us now to find out how we can help through:
- Access to industry experts on technical and regulatory issues including all aspects of food safety, nutrition, sustainability and much more
- Our dedicated small business forum meets three times per year to discuss issues relevant to smaller producers
- Our Sales Directors’ Forum where you can meet grocery retail leaders and food service buyers
- Regular free-to-members briefings and webinars run by FDF experts and our professional affiliates covering the key topics for growing your business
- Regular networking opportunities at our invite-only summer reception and President’s Reception
- A members’ only web area with a vast archive of guidance and toolkits
- Discounts on FDF events and member rates for meeting room hire
- Commercial management and retail negotiation guidance through our training partners (fee applies)
Our commercial training helps small businesses work better with their retail and food service customers.
Our webinars can provide invaluable business advice to small businesses. Most are free and open to members and non members.
Our professional affiliate members can help you with your business legal enquiries, please see our directory.
Our affiliate members can advise on the best insurance for your business including product recall insurance and business continuity.
Help on product labelling
Our labelling and law experts can provide advice on current labelling legislation. However we do not provide a labelling compliance service. For advice on specific product labels, there are independent services who can help.
Sales Directors' Forum
We bring together Sales Directors with leading retail and food service figures to hear about their future plans and for a regular exchange of views and debate. Open to members and paying non-members
To find out more about how we can help small businesses contact firstname.lastname@example.org.