20 October 2021, 09:30-10:30
Definitely one to stick in the “to do” folder…
Except, you really don’t want to be caught short on this legislation, because competition for shelf space in the large multiples is likely to ramp up in 2022 because of the new rules…Login to register
HFSS – High Fat, Salt and Sugar. Cakes to cereal, pizza to prepared meals.
We don’t expect consumers to have much awareness of this, not individually at least.
But for food and drink manufacturers the impact could be a lot bigger, starting now.
Guest speaker: Cathy Capelin, Kantar
- Kantar: The impact of HFSS - restrictions on the promotion of products that are High in Fat, Sugar or Salt (HFSS) by the end of 2022
- Cathy will present on the implications of the forthcoming HFSS legislation and what this means for Food & Drink suppliers. Cathy will also touch on the opportunities that this could bring for New Product Development
- TRKR Insight: what retailers want and expect from suppliers regarding HFSS
- TRKR Innovation Process: a fresh approach to NPD
Optional interactive workshop, 10:30-12:00 (limited to 8 companies)
- Identifying real opportunities based on the true needs of your target audience…and why they will choose you
TRKR Ltd are a food and drink innovation and insight agency, based in Edinburgh. We have worked with manufacturers on over 200 NPD projects, putting consumer insight at the heart of the NPD process and providing Retail Buyers with evidence, not just gut-feel.