23 February 2021
09:00 - 11:30
Registrations are now closed - this course is fully booked.
FDF Event Cancellation Policy
Please note that we can only refund the full cost of the booking up to 30 calendar days before the event and 50% for up to 10 calendar days before the event, after which regrettably no refund is available.
You may transfer your booking to a colleague with three working days notice to the organise
The usual one-day workshop is split into three, two hour Zoom sessions across 3 days, with an additional breakout room after the final session. This, along with polled questions, regular and adhoc Q&A and some light homework in between, ensures that it delivers real impact and action.
The course will be held over the following three days:
Tuesday 23 February, 9.00am – 11.15am
Thursday 25 February, 9.00am – 11.15am
Tuesday 2 March, 9.00am – 11.15am
This training showcases the retail world of negotiating and provides clear guidance on what can be negotiated and when. How to engage? Who should be involved? Where to start. It takes delegates through the stages and retail processes involved, so that you understand what is meant vs what is said. It identifies where power lies and how to enhance your position, while maintaining a strong and productive relationship.
Highly interactive with a mix of case study and real-life historical examples, it keeps the theory grounded in the real world.
We will cover topics such as:
- Understanding retail timeframes. When to begin.
- What is negotiable? When do negotiations start and stop?
- What does each stage of negotiation look like?
- Identify good negotiation theory. Into practise.
- How to build power and stay in control.
- Keeping the relationship right whilst delivering the result.
- Planning, preparation and strategy.
- Using the right people in the right role at the right time.
Who should attend?
- Commercial and Sales Executives
- Key Account Managers
- Marketing and category managers wanting a broader knowledge
- New to any commercial role or wanting to improve current knowledge
Previous delegates have said...
“Already using the training in the team which is great to see"
“We can put this training into use straight away, we should have done this ages ago.”
“I am going to put the rest of my team through this”
“I know exactly what I am going to target when I get back to work. I can already see improvement opportunities”
This course is presented to you by “the retail mind” experts in Retail and Relationship management (David Miles and Ged Futter).