18 August 2021
13:30 - 17:30
Learn how to import feed, agri-food, plants, live animals & POAO.
Registration for this event has now closed.
With more and more reports of red tape, many agri-food exporters are concerned that the new rules are just too tough to keep trading. From export health certificates to visits by the VAT, from IT-systems IPAFFS to TRACES, to “simple” customs clearance: Border clearance and managing the Sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) control is very challenging.
Export Bootcamp is delighted to present, in conjunction with Customs Manager Ltd, a training specific to UK-EU food and drink trade.
- Learn how to identify the right SPS export health certificate, get to grips on how to correctly complete them.
- Get a step-by-step guide on border clearance to make sure your truck won’t get turned around or food destroyed.
- Latest on new regulations from 21 April 2021.
What We Will Cover
- What are SPS measures and how are they regulated?
- European Union -> Great Britain:- Preparing to export live animals, animal products, food, feed and plants out of the EU.- Importing SPS goods into GB: Requirements, processes and procedures- GB Health Certificates, where to find and how do they look?-Introduction to IPAFFS.
- Great Britain -> European Union:- Preparing to export live animals, animal products, food, feed and plants out of Great Britain.
- Importing SPS goods into the EU: Requirements, processes and procedures. EU Health Certificates, where to find and how do they look? Introduction to TRACES.
Training course presented by Export Bootcamps
Free support for FDF members via Open Borders Direct®
FDF has agreed a 3-month Helpline access for any member who is struggling to make head or tails of the paperwork or processes in importing or exporting. It is hosted on www.openborders.direct and under the ‘SuperSearch’ where you’ll be guided by an AI Robot who’ll assist you straight away. If you don’t get the answer you’re looking for or need further help, then you can ‘Ask an Expert’ – free of charge – Open Borders Direct® has a team of experts ready to help solve your problems.
The team at Open Borders Direct® are committed to finding an answer for you; all you have to do is sign up using the Trade Association dropdown to take advantage of your three months free subscription – no credit card details are needed to access this offer.
Note: All business relationships are between Open Borders Direct® and the client, not FDF. FDF receives a small commission from Open Borders Direct® for any FDF member signing up to use Open Borders Direct®