09 February 2022
10:00 - 12:30
This course is designed to provide delegates with a range of practical techniques to achieve best practice in environmental law compliance management within their organisation. The course identifies a range of techniques which are often complimentary and when used in combination provide a robust framework for maintaining and continually improving environmental law compliance management.
The course will be useful for delegates new to environmental law and those with more experience looking for a refresher. It will also be useful for existing practitioners looking to improve the integration of environmental law compliance management within their organisation.
Login to register
- Develop awareness within the organisation of environmental law roles and responsibilities
- Create effective and practical environmental law registers and compliance evaluation tools
- Use change management principles in environmental law communications
- Develop effective approaches for managing environmental law regulator relationships
The environmental law register:
- Developing and maintaining an effective environmental law register
- Common pitfalls with environmental law registers
Environmental law: Roles and responsibilities
- Directors, senior management and site staff
- Contractors and outsourced activities
- Shared liabilities
Environmental law and change management
- Change management principles
- Integration within the organisational structure
- Barriers to change and techniques to overcome
- Maintaining performance
Compliance management and continual improvement
- Evaluation of compliance
- Alignment with internal and external audit cycles and management system components
- Compliance calendars
- Regulator relationships and communication
Q&A and next steps.
Pricing (includes VAT)
(tickets available until 09/02/2022)
FDF Event Cancellation Policy
Please note that we can only refund the full cost of the booking up to 30 calendar days before the event and 50% for up to 10 calendar days before the event, after which regrettably no refund is available.
You may transfer your booking to a colleague with three working days notice to the organise.