08 June 2022
CMS Scotland and Food and Drink Federation Scotland are hosting a webinar on 8 June looking at the key practical issues and opportunities facing businesses arising from changes to plastics, packaging, EPR and other measures with a focus on the regulation of single use plastics. During the session we will cover EU changes, UK proposals and further Scottish initiatives including what it means for businesses, particularly for the food and drink sector.
Join speakers from the Scottish Government, Zero Waste Scotland, Food and Drink Federation Scotland, Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners and CMS who will provide timely updates and discuss the impacts of the changes.
- Olivia Jamison, Partner – Environment, CMS
- Joanna Waddell, Senior Associate, CMS
- Cat Hay, Head of Policy, Food and Drink Federation Scotland
- Jim Fox, Head of Public Affairs GB, Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners
- Sarah Archer, Policy Analyst, Zero Waste Scotland
- Janet McVea, Head of Zero Waste Unit, Scottish Government