25 January 2022, 11am - 12pm
This event is for members and non-members.
Pursuing a net zero strategy is a smart move for energy intensive food and drink businesses. Rising energy and carbon costs, combined with increasing regulatory, environmental and social pressures, mean it's time to go faster and harder on decarbonisation.
The good news is that energy sustainability is a proven route to commercial success and business resilience.
In partnership with the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), expert speakers from Centrica Business Solutions and FDF will reveal the affordable steps you can take to improve your business-wide cost and carbon performance.
- Proven methods to reduce all your value chain emissions, including power, heat, transport and packaging
- Science-based net zero target setting & delivery to tackle scope 1,2 & 3 emissions
- Using IoT data insights to inform advanced energy and operational efficiency, including case studies
- Cost effective methods for heat decarbonisation, including CHP, heat pump or solar hybrid
- Maximising energy optimisation and flexibility to drive cost savings and revenue opportunities via on-site generation and battery energy storage
- Integrating electric vehicles into your sustainable energy strategy
- Emma Piercy – Head of Climate Change and Energy Policy, Food and Drink Federation
- Morag Garden - Associate Director, Carbon Intelligence
- Luke Bannar-Martin – Head of Net Zero Pathway, Centrica Business Solutions