The National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 will be open for entries from 5th July to 28th July 2021. These awards are a great opportunity for recognition of your apprentices and for your business. It’s also a great way to raise the profile of the industry.
There are nine categories to recognise exceptional employers, apprentices and apprenticeships champions.
Employer of the Year categories
• SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
• Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
• Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
• Recruitment Excellence (Selected from Employer of the Year award entries, and awarded to an organisation that has recruited a diverse and high quality apprenticeship workforce).
Apprentice of the Year and Apprenticeship Champion categories
• Intermediate Apprentice of the Year (level 2)
• Advanced Apprentice of the Year (level 3)
• Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year (level 4 or higher)
• Rising Star of the Year* (Apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date, and have the potential to go even further. Nominations are made by their employer).
• Apprenticeship Champion of the Year (Individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships. Nominations are made by a colleague or contact who recognises an individual’s ‘champion’ credentials).
*The Rising Star category will not include a public vote this year due to the condensed format of the awards.
It is free to enter, entries must be made through the application website. Hints and tips for applications and information on the awards process will be available on the site late June 2021.
The Awards themselves will take place regionally in October 2021. The national ceremony will be on Wednesday 1st December.
If you are planning to enter the awards, please send a note to Tanya and let us know.