Morton Fraser MacRoberts LLP is one of Scotland’s largest independent law firms, with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow, and links internationally to a further 160 law firms around the world.
The firm represents a breadth of clients covering the public sector, businesses and private clients. Clients include The Scottish & UK Governments, Diageo, Royal Mail Group, The Ministry of Defence, Transport Scotland, VisitScotland, Tesco, Patrizia, BAM Properties, Persimmon, Scottish Canal and Schuh.
The specialist Food & Drink team at Morton Fraser MacRoberts LLP understands the challenges facing businesses and entrepreneurs operating in the food and drink sector.
We offer clients a comprehensive suite of legal services, advising on:
- Acquisitions and disposals;
- Joint ventures;
- Health & safety and food safety compliance;
- Packaging and labelling advice;
- Obtaining of licences for sale of alcohol;
- Bank finance and security;
- Supply chain liability;
- IP protection and trademark registration;
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Distribution agreements;
- Waste management and environmental impact
- Exporting and expanding overseas;
- Investment, including early stage and growth capital; and
- Labour, employment and immigration advice.
Our team can also call upon a global network of legal specialists to support our clients across international jurisdictions, through our membership of Interlaw (an international group of over 7,500 first class lawyers).
Morton Fraser - How we work
We offer clients complete clarity on pricing and will be pleased to offer fixed fees for legal advice consultations we provide to Food & Drink Federation members wherever possible. Talk to our team for more information.