29 November 2023, 12:00 - 13:00
At Fera, we remain dedicated to advancing scientific knowledge and supporting informed decision-making in the realm of alternative protein authenticity and labelling. The release of the recent Defra report "Implications of emerging novel protein sources for food authenticity and labelling" represents a significant step forward in addressing the challenges and opportunities presented by emerging novel protein sources in our global food system.Login to register
Key Topics to Be Covered:
- Insights from Defra's Report on Emerging Protein Sources
- The Categorisation of Alternative Proteins
- Regulatory Frameworks and Industry Implications
- Testing Methods and Ensuring Authenticity
- Implications for the Global Food System
Our panel of esteemed experts will guide you through the report's findings and discuss the innovative developments in the alternative protein industry, potential risks, and the importance of regulatory frameworks and authenticity testing in ensuring consumer confidence and safety.
Don't miss out on this enlightening and thought-provoking discussion.