Cyber Security in the Food and Drink Industry 2021
03 March 2021
Is your business prepared for a cyber-attack?
A cyber-attack can not only seriously harm your business, but also the public. The recent incident in Florida where a computer hacker gained access to a city’s water system and tried to pump in a dangerous amount of a chemical, shows how serious the consequences of an attack can be and why it’s so important to be cyber secure.
Join FDF and our expert speakers for this half-day virtual event on Cyber Security in the Food and Drink Industry to gain an understanding of the steps you can take to protect your business.
Who should attend?
- Senior Management representatives
- IT Managers
- Technical Directors
- Quality Managers
We will explore topics such as:
- Current risks to the entire Supply Chain
- Emerging Technologies; Technology is constantly evolving, mobile, AI, IoT and blockchain offer opportunity and risk. What are their vulnerabilities and how can you guard against them?
- Protecting networks for secure and sustainable operations
- Mitigating against a breach: Covering preparation and policies to protect organisations against the fallout of a cyber breach, before it happens
- Cyber breach life-cycle: Guiding members through the typical progression of a cyber breach and the pitfalls to avoid
Download the presentation slides here