Opened: 28 May 2021
Closes: 25 August 2021
Total project costs: £25,000-£2 million
Eligibility and scope:
Projects of 6 - 18 months must have total eligible project costs between £25,000 and £500,000 and can be single or collaborative. Projects of 19 - 36 months must have total eligible project costs between £25,000 and £2 million and must be collaborative.
• You must be a UK-registered business or research and technology organisation. You must include at least one SME in you project or be an SME if you wish to work alone.
• Your project can utilise any type of technology and be applied to any industry but must be disruptive.
• You must be able to demonstrate strong deliverables with a clear plan to achieve ROI through commercialisation and growth.
• The project must have a clear, considerable potential to impact the UK economy or productivity.
• The following R&D project types will be considered: feasibility projects, industrial research projects, experimental development projects.