Nutritionists and dietitians support our industry in improving the health of the nation, and are crucial to innovative new product development.
We are fortunate to have many talented nutritionists and dietitians working in our sector. This award will recognise someone who has made an exceptional contribution to the food and drink sector.
- Be currently employed within the UK food and drink manufacturing sector.
- A Registered Dietitian or Registered with the Association for Nutrition (as a Registered or Associate Nutritionist).
- Have contributed to the company's efforts to support diet and health initiatives over a sustained period or be a promising new entrant to the industry who has led at least one diet and health related project.
- Be a positive role model/ambassador within the company and externally for the nutrition / dietetics profession.
Have you considered...
...entering for other awards?
You can enter several categories, and nominate multiple projects and colleagues within the same category too, as long as they are distinct.
Submit your entry
The entry deadline has been extended to 11.59pm Wednesday 20 April for these categories only:
- Digital Transformation
- Emerging Business
- Manufacturing Initiative
- Registered Dietitian / Nutritionist of the Year
Entry has now closed for all other categories. Keep an eye out for the shortlist announcement in Summer!
Registered Nutritionist / Dietitian of the Year 2021 - Claire Baseley, Ella's Kitchen
Claire is a Nutritionist for Ella’s Kitchen as well as running a successful freelance business as an independent consultant to the food industry and media.
Registered Nutritionist / Dietitian of the Year 2020
Lauren is Senior Nutrition Manager for Nomad Foods, responsible for nutrition expertise and leadership across all brands and markets.
Registered Nutritionist / Dietitian of the Year 2019
Meg Longworth is Head of Nutrition and Public Health for Chartwells, the largest education foodservice provider in the UK.