Carbon Intelligence - A year on from COP 26 and the new Net Zero standard - where are we now with SBTs?
06 October 2022
Last October, the Science-Based Target initiative launched the world's first science-based Net-Zero Standard. The Standard redefines what a credible net zero target looks like and clarifies the key role of decarbonisation in corporate net-zero strategies.
This webinar will help those within the food and drink sector navigate the changes, understand what this will mean for your organisation’s net zero strategy and how to communicate this to the board.
TopicsDownload (1692 kb)
- Kirsty McKell
- Susie Chalk
- Sustainability professionals
- What does the SBTi net zero definition look like, a year on?
- What it means for existing net zero targets
- The difference between a near term and long term target for your organisation
- How to communicate these changes to your board
- The language to use in talking to external audiences
- When to act and next steps