As an FDF member you get access to all our support and guidance. Here are some ways that you can make the most of your membership.
Don’t forget that membership is organisational so remind your colleagues and invite them to register for an FDF website account so they can make use of all their member benefits.
Have you given us permission to email you?
If you would like to receive email alerts from us when new content is availble that matches your areas of interest please ensure that you have ticked "Email" as a contact method.
Have you chosen the topics and sectors that you are interested in?
We will send you the latest information and guidance relevant to the topics and sectors that you tell us you are interested in.
Sign up to our newsletters and alerts
We produce a variety of newsletters and alerts from our political update and incident alerts to our events newsletter.
Committee and groups
Our wide range of Committees and groups will keep you up to speed on the issues and topics most relevant to your role. When you find a committee that you are interested in:
- click "Watch committee" to receive email alerts
- click "Request to join" to participate in meetings
Keeping up to date
Webinars and monthly members update
Our webinars provide a wealth of information provided by both our professional affiliates and our dedicated in-house teams. From current legislative updates to the future of the industry, we’re certain there is something for all those working in food and drink today.
Attend our respected events to share ideas and learn best practices. We also run regular training where you can develop you and your team’s knowledge and skills.
Your FDF dashboard
Keep up to date with the latest news and gain quick access to the committees and groups you are interested in.
Share your views and stories
- Feedback your views into our quarterly survey and tell us the key opportunities and risks affecting your business.
- Share your stories: We are always looking for interesting case studies from our members on anything from exports to reformulation to sustainability. If you have a story to tell contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the FDF logo to include on your website and email footers. Proudly show you are a member and supporter of FDF and the food and drink industry.
Access help and support
- Our teams in FDF Scotland and FDF Cymru are there to support and advise on the devolved policy
- Through our Affiliates access industry expertise and professional services on the wider aspects of your business operation. You can confidently work with our affiliates who understand your business needs and sector. They also offer exclusive special offers to FDF members.
- And if you’re not sure just ask! Our team of experts are on hand to help you.
View FDF staff list
Invite your colleagues to register
Don’t forget that membership is organisational.
Remind your colleagues and invite them to register for an FDF website account so they can make use of all their member benefits.