The Food and Drink Federation Awards are a benchmark of industry excellence – run by industry, for industry.
The FDF Awards attract entries from across the food and drink supply chain, from growers and producers to manufacturers and the leading retailers.
For sponsor's it is a valuable opportunity to place your brand in front of established leaders as well as the ambitious, growing small enterprises aiming to be the stars of the future.
Benefits of sponsoring an FDF Award
- Demonstrate leadership in your field by sponsoring one of our prestigious categories
- Associate your company with a leading industry awards event
- Showcase your company to global food and drink leaders and ambitious entrepreneurs
- Network and build your contacts with the 'best in class' at our exciting awards presentation evening
Features of sponsorship
- Mention in all digital mailers and advertising material for the entry process and award sales
- Mentions in all relevant media releases both pre and post event
- Logo and web address on the home page of the awards
- Mention on the FDF events mailer for all publicity regarding the awards
- Mention in relevant articles in FDF newsletters to members and affiliates
- Complimentary tickets to the awards dinner (total number dependent on sponsor option chosen)
- For category sponsors, a place on the judging panel
- Social media mentions via Twitter and LinkedIn
- Sponsors logo on collateral at the awards including company profile on awards brochure
- Sponsors logo on post-event awards and web case studies
- Opportunity to present the award to the successful nominees with a branded trophy
- 20-minute episode on FDF podcast channel
- Headline branding, your logo and web address accompanying all awards entry information from the moment of sign-up. This includes digital mailers to our extensive database and profile on all literature and advertising.
- Branding and profile at the drinks reception on the night including signage and logo displayed on main screens.
- Sponsorship of the overall award for exceptional individual or similar (award to be named after your company for the duration of the sponsorship), to be judged by your company.
- A high profile for your brand and networking opportunities at our awards evening. The headline sponsor will receive a table and a guest place at the event VIP table.
Award category sponsorship
- Your logo and web address accompanying all awards entry information from the moment of sign-up. This includes digital mailers to our extensive database and profile on all literature and advertising.
- A seat on the event judging panel to select the shortlisted and winning entries, and the opportunity to present the trophy on the night.
- A high profile for your organisation and networking opportunities at our awards evening, including a table of ten for your representatives and guests.
Do you employ a brilliant apprentice in your food and drink manufacturing company? Have you got an exceptional young talent among your teams?
Have you launched an exciting new brand, whether a single product or a range? Or is your business strengthening an existing brand or rebranding an existing range?
Tell us how your business has coped with a challenging situation during the year to emerge stronger.
This category is for in-house or agency teams to enter campaigns centring on sales, driving behaviour change, launches, research or increasing awareness.
Are you making a difference in your community? We are looking for companies that have carried out outstanding work with their chosen community and made a positive difference.
This award is aimed at recognising where companies are helping their customers achieve dietary goals by changing products or introducing new products.
Does your company work positively with schools and colleges to encourage interest in food and drink manufacturing or help facilitate employment opportunities for young people?
Have you started your business and experienced a significant growth in the past few years? Are you proud to be a thriving UK food or drink SME?
British food and drink has never been more popular and exports continue to be a key area for growth.
Is your company taking strides to create an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace?
Engineering skills are essential for our industry to grow and we want to recognise the people that will make this happen.
Scientific developments help to give our industry its competitive edge and we are fortunate to have many talented scientists working within our sector.
Employee recruitment and retention is important to a successful company, so show us how your company is a great place to work.
Has your company developed a new manufacturing process or adopted technology that has led to significant business improvements?
This award is open to any business that is committed to reducing its greenhouse gas emissions and will award entities pushing the boundaries to reduce and/or eliminate emissions to the greatest extent possible.
Nutritionists and dietitians support our food and drink industry in improving the health of the nation, and are crucial to innovative new product development.
Open to entrants within their first five years in the industry at any academic and training level, the Rising Star category is for the people with the potential to go far.
Have you recently started your role in the food and drink industry? Open to businesses with a turnover of less than £50m and entrants within their first five years in the industry.
For queries relating to sponsorship please contact Craig Hannington, Commercial Executive via email or call 0207 420 7126.