Preventing and defending claims for nuisance
25 November 2020
Presented by ITPEnergised and CMS. This webinar expands on claims for nuisance, throwing light on a subject all too often kept behind closed doors and struggled with alone.
Presented by ITPEnergised and CMS
25 Nov 2020
With many operators facing claims for nuisance, ITPEnergised and CMS are co-presenting a webinar to help companies understand and defend such claims, throwing light on a subject all too often kept behind closed doors and struggled with alone.
The webinar covers key issues such as:
- Legal basis for Nuisance claims and legal update
- Relationship with Environmental Permitting Regulations
- Litigation – Costs and Strategy
- Best practice for prevention of nuisance
- Strategies for managing nuisance claims / permit breach
Presenters: Rebecca Roffe, CMS; Ruth Fain, ITPEnergised
Should you have any questions on this subject, or need further clarification on anything discussed in the webinar, please email Reema Patel the Membership Engagement Executive, who will make sure your query is answered.