FDF - DEFRA: Workforce testing
15 February 2021
To help businesses in the sector access and implement workplace testing, FDF hosted a webinar with DEFRA, and guest speakers from other organisations. The webinar provides some insight into setting up and running workplace testing sites.
The UK Government has invited businesses in the food and drink sector in England with more than 50 employees to register for government funded lateral flow testing kits to test asymptomatic employees and ensure as safe a working environment as possible.
- Ian Wright, Chief Executive, FDF
- Elaine Kendall, Head of Policy Co-ordination Unit, DEFRA
- James Forsyth, DHSC
- Pete Robertson, Chief Executive, FDF Cymru
- Caroline Keohane, Head of Industrial Strategy and Workforce, FDF
- Gerald Mason, Senior Vice President, Tate & Lyle Sugars
- Lee Sheppard, Director of Corporate Affairs, apetito
- Matthew Rushton, Senior Business Development Manager, Reed Talent Solutions