FDF Sustainability Strategy Project
20 January 2023
FDF is starting the development of its sustainability strategy. This webinar will introduce the staged approach to this work over 2023, covering Parts A to D, culminating in a successor scheme to Ambition 2025.
Particular focus will be given to how members (and non-members) can engage in Part A of the project which covers the following:
- Mapping of sustainability topics most materially important to FDF members
- Mapping current and proposed regulations in the UK and Europe that correlate with priority areas
- Mapping existing industry initiatives and determining which are the most impactful.
- Mapping FDF’s current ESC work areas and key peer activities against topic priorities
- Food and drink manufacturers both as FDF members and non-members.
- Other key industry stakeholders.
- Matt Loose (Founder and Chief Executive of Canopy Consulting)
- Emma Eatough (Sustainability Consultant, 3Keel)
- Emma Piercy (Head of Climate Change & Energy Policy, FDF)