Driving Sustainability Through Digital Transformation within the baking industry: The Necessity and Benefits
07 September 2023
Join us for an insightful webinar as we explore the critical relationship between digital transformation and sustainability in the baking industry. Discover why organisations need to embrace digital transformation to support sustainability goals and unlock critical insights and benefits. From scaling and digitising internal operations to making sustainable decisions for your supply chain, learn how digital transformation can revolutionise your approach to sustainability.
1. Why digital transformation and sustainability go hand in hand.
- Understand the synergies between digital transformation and sustainability.
- Explore how digital solutions can drive sustainable practices.
2. Scaling and digitising internal operations for improved sustainability:
- Streamline processes and reduce reliance on paper-based systems.
- Discover how digitisation can enhance your environmental credentials.
3. Accessing information and data for sustainable supply chain decisions:
- Learn how digital transformation provides crucial data for sustainable sourcing.
- Harness the power of information to make informed sustainability choices.
4. The importance of networks in driving sustainability:
- Explore the role of networks in connecting stakeholders for collaborative sustainability efforts.
- Discover how standardisation and automation can enhance sustainability practices.
TraceGains, Snr Account Exec UK & Ireland
Dan McGlynn is an Snr Account Executive for TraceGains based in the UK. For over a decade, Dan has been supporting the food & beverage supply chain with digitalisation, compliance & sustainability initiatives across some of the largest Grocery Retail, Manufacturing and Agricultural companies in the region.
Federation of Bakers, Chief Executive
Andrew Pyne was appointed as the Chief Executive of the Federation of Bakers in April 2022, where he represents the Federation’s interests of the baking industry.to government, regulators and stakeholders.
He previously held a number of senior roles in the Food and Drink Federation, including Head of Corporate Affairs and Director FDF Cymru.
Prior to that, Andrew’s career spanned over 20 years in the breakfast cereal industry with Nestlé Cereals, where he held various communication roles with responsibility for UK and European Corporate and Public Affairs.