Food Safety Networking Reception
19 June 2023
Food Safety Networking Reception is an opportunity to hear from an eminent speaker on the opportunities and challenges of future food safety science and innovation and to learn more about Food Safety Culture from a range of industry experts – what it means/why it is important and how to implement it within your business.
Speakers and topics:
- Professor Robin May, Chief Scientific Advisor, FSA - Horizon scanning future food (KEYNOTE SPEAKER)
- Bertrand Emond, Membership Ambassador & Culture Excellence Lead, Campden BRI - What is food safety culture?
- Zoë Shaw-Mason, Group Quality Manager, Hilton Foods - Case study from industry
- Nicola Smith, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs - Legal risks of poor culture
- Alex Turtle, Head of Regulatory Affairs, FDF - Introduction to FDF’s Regulatory Committees and meet the team
- Kate Halliwell, Chief Scientific Officer, FDF - Chair