Food and Drink Federation Awards – Be the Best!
Does your company get noticed as the best in its field? Have you got an
exceptional colleague deserving the limelight?
Food and drink manufacturing is one of the most challenging and fast-paced
sectors in the UK. We have a lot to be proud of, and want to celebrate the
achievements of our companies and the talented people that work with us.
Enter the Food and Drink Federation Awards now to showcase how your company and
colleagues make food and drink a successful British industry.
- Free to enter, entries open 4th March, closing date 24th May 2013
- Prestigious award ceremony at London Vinopolis on 14th November
- Easy to complete entry process
- Prestigious, independent judging panel of industry experts.
Why should you enter?
- UK food and drink manufacturers are innovative, creative companies, so make sure
your company gets the recognition it deserves in this competitive sector
- Take credit for your work – is anyone else going to do it for you?
- Make sure your customers know how your company is making a difference in
environment, education and health or to local communities
- Show how your colleagues are the best in their field, highlight how they make a
difference every day and how your company nurtures talented staff.
How to enter
Complete the online application form and upload any supporting material via the
FDF website by the closing date of 24th May 2013.
Entries can only be judged on the information provided so please ensure that
your entry is completed as carefully and fully as possible. Companies can
entries for as many categories as they wish.
Supporting material can also be submitted by post.
Food and Drink Federation Awards,
6 Catherine Street,
London WC2B 5JJ
Clearly marking the
and the company to which it relates.
Judging will be by a panel of independent industry experts and shortlisted
companies notified in July 2013. There will be one winner per category,
on awards night 14th November 2013.
Which category will you enter?
Awards categories for 2013:
View the full details of categories
Terms and conditions
Entries are open to companies working within the UK food and drink supply
chain (manufacturing; retail; food service; primary producers; hospitality) and
organisations working on partnership projects with the sector eg local
charities, health care sector, recycling companies).
- Entries must be submitted on the online form provided. If you have any
accessing this form, please contact FDF on 020 7420 7154 . Entries must be
by 24th May 6pm.
- Entries will be judged by an independent panel of industry experts. Attempts to
discuss your entry with members of the judging panel could lead to
disqualification. If you have any queries regarding the awards or categories,
FDF on 020 720 7154 who will be happy to help or clarify.
- Please ensure that you have the appropriate copyright and permissions for any
images, copy or supporting material. FDF may use any images and logos supplied
publicity purposes in connection with the awards unless indicated otherwise.
- If you wish for a submission receipt or return of entry/material, please contact
FDF and we will ensure that this is provided.
- The judges can only assess an entry on the basis of the information provided on
the entry form and supporting material, so please complete your submission as
fully and carefully as possible. Inaccuracies cannot be corrected once judging
taken place. The judges' decision is final but feedback can be provided on
- By entering the awards, you agree to be contacted regarding table sales for the
awards event on 14th November.
- Companies involved in judging, or sponsors, may not enter the category that they
judge/sponsor but may enter any other category.
Follow us at @Foodanddrinkfed. If you want to catch up with our FDF Awards tweets, then simply search
Twitter by for the
hash tag #fdfawards.
Last reviewed: 07 May 2013